Life as I live it
My life currently is ruled by three things:
1) Work - no real surprise there
2) Poker - again not too big a surprise, although I have spent an unusually large amount of time and money lately playing the game, but I have learned to internalize my obsession.
3) Everquest II - Ugh. My friends got me into it, and now all I think of is what I'm going to do in this online world. What have I gotten myself into?
These obsessions have forced me to start thinking again of what I find to be necessities of life...
I'd write more, but I need to go play!
1) Work - no real surprise there
2) Poker - again not too big a surprise, although I have spent an unusually large amount of time and money lately playing the game, but I have learned to internalize my obsession.
3) Everquest II - Ugh. My friends got me into it, and now all I think of is what I'm going to do in this online world. What have I gotten myself into?
These obsessions have forced me to start thinking again of what I find to be necessities of life...
I'd write more, but I need to go play!

1 Comments:
I'm so proud *sob*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home