Star Sighting
So I was walking through midtown after dinner minding my own business when I see these two really tall girls walking by having a chat. It is only after I pass them that I realize one of the girls is Famke Janssen, Jean Grey in Xmen and Xenia Onnatop from one of the Bond movies.
She looks EXACTLY like she does in the movies. I thought about trying to bust out some Dutch and saying hello, how are you, but of course I was a good couple blocks away by then.
It is also good to know that famous folks also do normal things as they were putting money into the parking meter.
She looks EXACTLY like she does in the movies. I thought about trying to bust out some Dutch and saying hello, how are you, but of course I was a good couple blocks away by then.
It is also good to know that famous folks also do normal things as they were putting money into the parking meter.

1 Comments:
hi, how are you doing?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home