Seafood
This weekend I was in Boston and had some killer clams.
Ipswich whole body fried clams from Jasper White's Summer Shack.
These are not your normal fried clams, which look nothing like clams, and I have just recently come to realize it is because fried clams are only the outside foot type thing.
These fried clams were the whole clam and when you bite into them, they were so juicy and fresh. Yummy =)
Ipswich whole body fried clams from Jasper White's Summer Shack.
These are not your normal fried clams, which look nothing like clams, and I have just recently come to realize it is because fried clams are only the outside foot type thing.
These fried clams were the whole clam and when you bite into them, they were so juicy and fresh. Yummy =)

2 Comments:
mmm, sounds delicious...i think. i've never had fried clams.
I was hoping you'd post about the clams! Even my arch-nemesis, Ming "Hair-Weave" Tsai, says they are good. To be honest, I never thought the Summer Shack was all that good before, but after this last time, and seeing Jasper White cook alongside Ming "Massengil" Tsai, I'm a convert.
ps. Next time you come down we're going to Blue Ginger. %&@&! My god I hate that man.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home