Iron Chef Pear Battle
Tonight was the Iron Chef Pear Battle among some of my friends.
We had:
Bruschetta w/ camembert, pears, and almonds
Salad w/pears, walnuts, bleu cheese, and a port sauce
Spring Rolls w/ pear sauce
Chicken and pears
Fish w/ pear sauce
pears and cinammon
baked pears
poached pears w/ a red sauce
Everyone judged the dishes and chose their favorites.
The top 3 were the spring rolls, fish, and bruschetta. I made the spring rolls =)
It was all very yummy and I thought it was a great idea to get your friends together for a meal.
My friends are cool.
We had:
Bruschetta w/ camembert, pears, and almonds
Salad w/pears, walnuts, bleu cheese, and a port sauce
Spring Rolls w/ pear sauce
Chicken and pears
Fish w/ pear sauce
pears and cinammon
baked pears
poached pears w/ a red sauce
Everyone judged the dishes and chose their favorites.
The top 3 were the spring rolls, fish, and bruschetta. I made the spring rolls =)
It was all very yummy and I thought it was a great idea to get your friends together for a meal.
My friends are cool.

2 Comments:
You had an especially good time because you won the title - "FG Gold Cup Iron Chef Upper West Side!"
Congratulations, your pear & mango springrolls and pear sweet and sour sauce were AMAZING!
Your dish was un-pear-alleled! :)
I waited all day to say that to someone and then forgot.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home