Lazy Fridays
I have never understood why Thursday is such a big night out.
How do people go out on Thursday night, get tanked and come to work the next morning.
Course many of these people don't get much done on Fridays.
I have a hard enough time getting work done without a hangover.
Now Fridays, I understand why people choose this day to go out.
It is the end of the week, you're looking forward to the weekend so they get it started.
I often want to do nothing more than have a nice dinner, get some exercise, relax and
think to myself, tomorrow is another day.
How do people go out on Thursday night, get tanked and come to work the next morning.
Course many of these people don't get much done on Fridays.
I have a hard enough time getting work done without a hangover.
Now Fridays, I understand why people choose this day to go out.
It is the end of the week, you're looking forward to the weekend so they get it started.
I often want to do nothing more than have a nice dinner, get some exercise, relax and
think to myself, tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home