Suits
Yesterday, I purchased 3 suits, 5 shirts, 3 ties. and a leather jacket.
Total cost? $3300. I think I've gone crazy.
My wallet has been seriously damaged from this activity.
And I still have Xmas presents to buy!
But the reconstruction of my wardrobe is just about complete.
The only staple left to purchase is a pair of black wool pants and a wool overcoat.
So, since I have moved to NYC and had my friends first ridicule my wardrobe and
second, proceed to throw most of my, what I thought was nice, clothes away.
Third, I have gone shopping twice with my style consultant and purchased in total:
13 shirts
3 suits
3 ties
3 t-shirts
2 sweaters
2 pair of khakis
2 pair of shoes
1 pair of slacks
1 pair of jeans (my first!)
1 leather jacket
well, at least I'll look good begging for money on the streets!
If anyone needs a style consultant, I can recommend you one, but it will cost you!
Total cost? $3300. I think I've gone crazy.
My wallet has been seriously damaged from this activity.
And I still have Xmas presents to buy!
But the reconstruction of my wardrobe is just about complete.
The only staple left to purchase is a pair of black wool pants and a wool overcoat.
So, since I have moved to NYC and had my friends first ridicule my wardrobe and
second, proceed to throw most of my, what I thought was nice, clothes away.
Third, I have gone shopping twice with my style consultant and purchased in total:
13 shirts
3 suits
3 ties
3 t-shirts
2 sweaters
2 pair of khakis
2 pair of shoes
1 pair of slacks
1 pair of jeans (my first!)
1 leather jacket
well, at least I'll look good begging for money on the streets!
If anyone needs a style consultant, I can recommend you one, but it will cost you!

2 Comments:
Wow. That's impressive. You've put anything I've ever considered a shopping spree to shame. Sounds like your friends who ridiculed your wardrobe should've nominated you for "What Not to Wear" -- not because I necessarily think so, but because for a little embarrassment and having to be subjected to a 360 degree mirror, you would've gotten $5000 to spend as you will AND not one, but two style consultants. What a steal! You make me curious to know what your wardrobe looked like before...
Was your style consultant working on commission?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home