Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Cold

Today was 12 degrees farenheit and something like 0 with the wind chill.
By far the coldest day I can remember in a long time.
What are my observations on this cold day:
- A hat is a beautiful thing and well worth a bad hair day.
- No matter how soft my leather jacket is and how comfy the cashmere lining is, cold air SEEPS through any and all holes, especially the one around my waist.
- I need to learn how to where a scarf because my face freezes in exactly 25 seconds in this weather.
- Leggings are a godsend, but it makes it very difficult to pee. Another amazing thing girls have to deal with.
- My windows are staying closed and I don't care how much my place smells like fried spring rolls!

I hear in Antarctica, you can jump into the water there and jump back out and don't need a towel. It is so cold and dry there that the frigid air sucks all the moisture right off of you!

BBBBRRRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home