Food
So my friend mentioned a website to me this weekend. Chowhound.com
It's a foodie thing. I decided to take a look today while I should have been working.
I ended up looking at pizzas and decided to try one of the recomendations: Demarco's/
And you know what, it was GOOD. Crisp crust, sweet sauce and just the right amount of cheese.
I also had a meatball sub that was GOOD.
If you are ever in SoHo, check it out at Houston and McDougal.
It's a foodie thing. I decided to take a look today while I should have been working.
I ended up looking at pizzas and decided to try one of the recomendations: Demarco's/
And you know what, it was GOOD. Crisp crust, sweet sauce and just the right amount of cheese.
I also had a meatball sub that was GOOD.
If you are ever in SoHo, check it out at Houston and McDougal.

1 Comments:
Ok, so in answer to your ice cream question... I have had Chubby Hubby. I seem to remember liking that one too but it's not the one. I went on a search to the Ben & Jerry's site to discover that sadly "Concession Obsession" has been retired. I notably filled in a form asking them to resurrect it cuz it's soooo good.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home