Saturday, January 15, 2005

Home Theater

So 3 months after the actual purchase, I have finally set up my home theater system. Well, at least the front speakers and the receiver. I still need to plug in the subwoofer and surround speakers. What is included in my home theater you ask? Well I have:
1) 23" LCD TV
2) DVD player with DVI connection and cable audio
3) DVD player with S-Video up convert to Component through my receiver - this DVD player is region free
4) Cable
5) iPod - I tried plugging my iPod into the speakers and it sounds really, really, bad. =(

I decided today to reorganize my studio. Why? Because I have NO ROOM!!!!
I hadn't previously set up my system because I couldn't figure out where to put the speakers. In addition, I just bought a rice cooker, and had no where to put that either.

With the new setup, I not only can cook rice, but watch a movie with good sound and everything.
Now I just need to clean up the mess I made. Ugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger cat & elvin said...

Now all you have to do is have a dinner party (with rice of course) and movie night!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home