AC
Last weekend was the Chinatown bus to Boston: $15 one-way, comfy, pleasant;
This weekend was the Chinatown bus to Atlantic City: $15 r/t plus $25 cash and $20 play voucher when you arrive. In other words you make money by riding a bus to AC.
Of course I didn't manage to hold on to the money once I was there.
I shouldn't gamble, I don't have the mentality for it. Poker on the other hand seems to suit me okay.
This weekend was the Chinatown bus to Atlantic City: $15 r/t plus $25 cash and $20 play voucher when you arrive. In other words you make money by riding a bus to AC.
Of course I didn't manage to hold on to the money once I was there.
I shouldn't gamble, I don't have the mentality for it. Poker on the other hand seems to suit me okay.

1 Comments:
Mr. Jeffrey -
I'm sorry about the Eagles. I was genuinely rooting for them hard in this game - I wanted somebody, anybody to beat the damn Patriots; Boston just isn't the same with these all these winning teams. I'm now a TO convert, but boy that clock management by the Eagles towards the end reminded me of the Raiders (not good).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home