Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Computer

Ah, the perils of modern computing.
My home laptop hard drive was decimated by unknown forces which caused me to purchase a new and improved hard drive.
Little did I know that my particular laptop is devious and cunning and has the ability to hide its innards from the lay person.
Which of course meant I needed to pay some guy money to make it better and replace my hard drive for me.

Well after almost a month, I have my computer back!
Although I backed up my hard drive, I feel like this is a chance at a new start so I am reinstalling everything from scratch.
Needless, it is a pain in the ass.
Regardless, I am glad to have my computer back, so I can at least post messages to the masses.

In my computer's absence, it has rained and rained and stopped, but now it is raining again.
Why did I move away from California?

1 Comments:

Blogger lostpancake said...

One word: get a Mac.

Ok, I know, it was three words. so sue me.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home