Golf
I have the golf bug again and I think it has something to do with playing well.
My handicap is down to a 13.4 and I feel I am on the verge of a breakthrough.
I think I can break 80 this year.
Where has my game changed?
Well, I am playing more now than I have in 4 years.
I am playing with persons who are significantly better than me so they push me and teach me.
I can hit my driver relatively consistently.
I am putting much better from 4 ft. and my pitching is getting me closer to the hole.
right now, I love golf.
My handicap is down to a 13.4 and I feel I am on the verge of a breakthrough.
I think I can break 80 this year.
Where has my game changed?
Well, I am playing more now than I have in 4 years.
I am playing with persons who are significantly better than me so they push me and teach me.
I can hit my driver relatively consistently.
I am putting much better from 4 ft. and my pitching is getting me closer to the hole.
right now, I love golf.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home