Training
Today, my physical trainer dumped me.
He left a message with my colleague and I had to hear it second hand.
Man, how sad is it when not only do you not have a girlfriend but a guy you pay to see you dumps you?!?
I guess it might have something to do with how I ignore his calls and haven't been in a month.
Oh well.
He left a message with my colleague and I had to hear it second hand.
Man, how sad is it when not only do you not have a girlfriend but a guy you pay to see you dumps you?!?
I guess it might have something to do with how I ignore his calls and haven't been in a month.
Oh well.

1 Comments:
Aww, sad... I finally decided to suck it up and join a gym month-to-month... but no personal trainers for me. I took one look at them and thought, no way. They're scary!
Hope you're feeling better!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home