Baseball
I went to the Yankees opening day today.
It was a crazy madhouse of people, but it was also a lot of fun.
My friends had great seats behind the dugout and I was lucky enough to get invited.
We saw Randy Johnson pitch and it was a pretty good game, but long and it was cold.
We left during the 7th inning stretch to beat the crowd.
It's great to be back in the US, i missed going to games and following baseball in general.
I have a fantasy league that my friends in high school and I are in among others and it I can feel myself getting wrapped up into it. The internet is definitely helping me stay closer to friends across long distances.
Go Phillies!
It was a crazy madhouse of people, but it was also a lot of fun.
My friends had great seats behind the dugout and I was lucky enough to get invited.
We saw Randy Johnson pitch and it was a pretty good game, but long and it was cold.
We left during the 7th inning stretch to beat the crowd.
It's great to be back in the US, i missed going to games and following baseball in general.
I have a fantasy league that my friends in high school and I are in among others and it I can feel myself getting wrapped up into it. The internet is definitely helping me stay closer to friends across long distances.
Go Phillies!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home