Moving
I have moved from SoHo to the Upper Westside.
From a studio to a 3 bedroom.
From living by myself to living with a roomate.
Ch ch ch changes.
First thoughts?
Moving sucks. Decided to do it myself, bad idea, never again.
I owe a HUGE amount of gratitude to two friends of mine who lent me their time and more importantly their strong backs.
Again, I will never move myself ever again. Whatever they ask to move me is a fair price.
Positive thoughts?
I have lots more space. My friends live nearby. The neighborhood is friendly and has lots of cosy restaurants.
My rent has decreased by $600. I have a washer and dryer in the apartment!
Here's hoping this year is a good one.
From a studio to a 3 bedroom.
From living by myself to living with a roomate.
Ch ch ch changes.
First thoughts?
Moving sucks. Decided to do it myself, bad idea, never again.
I owe a HUGE amount of gratitude to two friends of mine who lent me their time and more importantly their strong backs.
Again, I will never move myself ever again. Whatever they ask to move me is a fair price.
Positive thoughts?
I have lots more space. My friends live nearby. The neighborhood is friendly and has lots of cosy restaurants.
My rent has decreased by $600. I have a washer and dryer in the apartment!
Here's hoping this year is a good one.

1 Comments:
Hi!! I'd say we'd have to agree -- no more moving ourselves. Ha. And yay, your new/our old 'hood is the best. I miss it! Have fun exploring :) Keep me posted as you make your discoveries. And ooh -- washer and dryer in the apartment -- what Cat and I only aspire to one day.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home