Ageless
As I get older, no one seems to notice.
Today, I went to a recruiting event and the other recruits thought I was a student.
On one hand, this is a blessing that I do cherish.
On the other hand, I wonder if the persons in my firm who don't know me look down on me and discount my experience as they would not believe that I have been here for over 8 years?
Last year I was mistaken for an intern.
Maybe I need more presence.
Maybe I can sue them for reverse age discrimination!
Today, I went to a recruiting event and the other recruits thought I was a student.
On one hand, this is a blessing that I do cherish.
On the other hand, I wonder if the persons in my firm who don't know me look down on me and discount my experience as they would not believe that I have been here for over 8 years?
Last year I was mistaken for an intern.
Maybe I need more presence.
Maybe I can sue them for reverse age discrimination!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home