Friday, July 14, 2006

Lack of Discipline

I lack discipline.
A disciplined man goes to bed at a regular hour.
Wakes up, goes to the gym, showers, has breakfast, goes to work.
A disciplined doesn't take naps at work.
Though it has been shown that power naps during the day are beneficial to overall productivity.

Lately, I've been having a tough time getting on a normal schedule.
Maybe it has something to do with going from: NYC to Germany to California to Germany to NYC to Germany to Barcelona to NYC...

Sounds like fun, yes? And it is. BUT:
1) Airplane food is not healthy. (High in calories, fat, and salt)
2) Airplane seats are not comfy. (Frankly I don't know any seat that I would be comfy sitting in for 6+ hours straight.)
3) See first paragraph on effects of jet lag.
4) When the friends, family, and firm don't know where in the world is Mr. Jeffrey, phone calls tend to come at very odd times.
5) There is a perpetual sense of dread similar to, "Did I remember to turn off the stove?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home