A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
I'm sitting in my hotel room in Kitsbuhl after a day of skiing.
A beautiful day in the alps where I didn't have my camera to memorialize it.
I'm wacthing a TV show of the late Bob Ross create on canvas.
The power of imagination and paint.
Literally watching a beautiful landscape unfold from nothing but brush strokes.
Makes you want to paint!
These days, kids grow up without:
Bob Ross,
The Voyage of the Mimi,
Degrassi Junior High,
Where in the World is Carmen San Diego, etc.
Power of PBS and the subtle knowledge and depth it taught me growing up.
How could I forget Reading Rainbow!
Butterflies in the sky,
I can fly twice as high,
Just take a look,
It's in a book,
A reading rainbow,
A reading Rainbow!
Support your local PBS!

1 Comments:
you are truly showing your age ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home