Status - Is it worth it?
As the year ends, I routinely review my beloved mileage points and hotel
points.
I also look to see what level status I am likely to maintain this next
year.
points.
I also look to see what level status I am likely to maintain this next
year.
Currently I have the highest level of status available annually with both
my airline and hotel chain of choice and I like it.
But based on my lack of travel this year for work, it doesn't look good for
me to keep this level of oopulence in the upcoming year.
However there is an opportunity opening up for me to work in Germany for 6
months. The work doesn't interest me but the ability to renew my status
does!
Is this skin to selling my soul or does this mean I don't have one

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home